Thursday, April 24, 2008

Retriement Cakes/navy

Cap.0 Incipit

I created this blog to tell
"The True Story of
Tarot " .

Over a year ago
(March 17, 2007) , the discovery of a pattern in the 22 Major Arcana has given the go to my research.

In the scheme, now, I saw a clear meaning
.
The first thing I asked myself the time, was: can that no one has ever noticed? Another question that kept buzzing in my head: Who could have conceived?

I embarked on a search, of which I had not the faintest idea where he could take me.

I started reading all the books that I found on the Tarot. From
Oswald Wirth "I Tarocchi" ( la prima edizione in italiano รจ del 1966) a Alejandro Jodorowsky "La via dei Tarocchi" (2007) .

Ben presto mi accorsi che questi scrittori puntavano solo alla mitologia del
Tarocco , piuttosto che alla storia, arrivando molto spesso a sostenere absurd.

took the helm and directed my research towards more concrete historical readings, that I finally discovered there.

from this new service, arrived very informative, but also the certainty
( according to historians ) that no one could ever reconstruct the true story , let alone find the name of their inventor.

The challenges I have always liked.

started from small clues.
Then, by connecting events that no one had ever considered I was to outline a story that became more plausible.

Thanks to the scheme, I could not find the thread of this tangled skein.

Characters dates and locations have begun to intersect and coincide perfectly, allowing me to recompose the most incredible story ever told about the Tarot
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment