Monday, July 14, 2008

Wedding Guestbook Introduction Wording

Cap.1

We start from the board.
When posizionai ground papers, storing them in numerical order by number 0 "the Fool" to 22 "the world", I hit the block of four consecutive comprising:
-High Priestess Empress Emperor- -Pope.









Then, I noticed that
were also consecutive cards
Star - Moon - Sun

this, it seemed unusual, if not was repeated throughout the structure of the deck.

could not be random.


Excluding for the moment, the Fool and the Magician, I thought I would put four more cards in the first three over the last.




The two blocks of four initially gave me the impression of having some connection apart from the color of the clothes.



you look at the triplets, however, known as the Star, seemed to make a gesture in a row to temperance.

In both charts, a female figure holding a vase hand. Both
make the gesture of pouring water.


exploring the various possible combinations for the remaining cards, the only approach that visual sense was this was:






Strength, Temperance and above the star, complete with a perfectly vertical triplet of women who make a gesture with his hands.






Star, Moon and Sun instead complete a triplet
astrological horizontal .


By placing the remaining cards in the only way that seemed to give full meaning to the whole bunch came out this scheme.









only time he realized that the Tarot had carried a true message "heretic" going free for more than six hundred years of complaints,
to this day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment